Join our Portaloo business in Smethwick as an Administration Manager and you will lead the administration team and ensure work activities are effectively carried out within the timescales required and with the appropriate checks.
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,500
- Role based: Smethwick B66 2LQ
- Contract type: Fixed-term – 12 months
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
* Implement and monitor the necessary checks to ensure that contracts, amendments, service orders and terminations are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
* Manage necessary checks to ensure monthly hire invoices, individual invoices, credit notes and credit ratings are produced correctly to required timescales and comply where required with the Hire Division Credit Policy.
* Answer contractual and administrative queries from both customers and Portakabin staff, via various communication mediums, maintaining good customer relations at all times.
* Assist the Credit Control department to collect monies due by expediting requests for supporting information as well as contacting customers directly to discuss slow payment.
Benefits & Opportunities
* Working flexibly principles
* Contributory pension
* A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
* Employee Assistance Program
* A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
* Cycle to Work Scheme
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
* Proven experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
* Exceptional organisation & planning skills
* Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment
* A collaborative approach to inter-team relationships
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.