Are you customer focused and looking to join a friendly, and supportive team?
We’re looking for a number of Business Development Coordinators to join a newly formed customer contact centre team to support our Commercial business, these roles will be based at our Nottingham Hire and Service Centre as part of England and Wales Hire Division.
Reporting to the BD Implementation Manager you will champion best practice telemarketing and collaboration with other business units, as well as being responsible for unique inbound customer service channels via the incoming line as well as Live Chat.
- Pay: £11.50 per hour (36.25 hour working week)
- Role based: Beeston, Nottingham (NG9 6DP)
- Contract type: Temporary – 16 weeks (initially)
- Part-time or job share available
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
- Drive telemarketing activity via inbound and, more importantly, outbound calling to achieve set opportunity targets.
- Qualify website ‘call to action’ leads in accordance with customer service level agreements.
- Both add to and cleanse company information on CRM in order to protect the integrity and value of the system as a key commercial asset.
- Articulating value and create desire via telephone conversations, encouraging peers within the team to do the same.
- Work with your manager and the wider Business Development team to deliver key messages through calling briefs that focus on call handling techniques.
- Ensure all relevant information is entered into the CRM system.
- Be a regular user of Live Chat and have familiarity of the Portakabin websites.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues you engage with across the business when referring opportunities.
- Field customer service queries efficiently and effectively to the relevant business unit.
- Qualify or disqualify an opportunity utilising experienced call handling techniques.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave (pro rata)
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven previous Telemarketing experience
- Solid understanding of various software packages
- Previous experience of CRM Microsoft Dynamics is desirable
- Proven exceptional organisation & planning skills
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.