For 60 years, Portakabin has been a market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of modular buildings, and a pioneer of environmentally sustainable off-site construction.
Due to our ambitious growth plans we have a fantastic opportunity to join the team at our international head office in York as an IT Analyst in a role with excellent development opportunities. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication through a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. We have a brilliant and inclusive work environment which offers a flexible approach to hybrid working aligned to the challenges of modern life.
- Salary: £22,000 – 24,250 per annum plus 2.5% -5% bonus OTE
- Role based: York, YO32 hybrid working
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles which offers a fantastic work/life balance
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
- We offer Company Sponsored Development relevant to role
- The IT Analyst will help develop and maintain internal relationships across the UK and European business in order to drive service excellence and promote inter-departmental cooperation.
- Following agreed methodology and best practices, the role holder will work with system owners to learn and develop skills to:
- Perform tasks with a degree of independence and autonomy.
- Resolution of 1st and 2nd line incidents and service requests.
- Maintain appropriate system documentation.
- Support the department by using business tools such as SAP and Office.
- Assist with application installation and testing using remote tools such as Intune.
- Ordering equipment using the business framework and processes to ensure accuracy of invoicing and billing.
- Assist with hardware deployments and rollout of new applications or services to the wider business.
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An adaptable, creative and resilient approach with a positive attitude
- Experience with Basic Windows Operating Systems
- Some awareness of Microsoft business applications
- Valid passport for European travel
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
Portakabin exists to bring the wonder of modular building to the world. Creating precision-engineered buildings, we believe that our people are the key to exploring greater possibilities, by thinking beyond products, to solutions and beyond customers, to the people and societies they serve.
We believe that our approach to building makes it a smarter choice than conventional and we believe that great structures, whether used for a matter of months or made to endure for decades, must be underpinned by greater precision, quality and efficiency.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Read the role profile here: IT Analyst