Are you an experienced sales executive/ b2b sales manager looking for a new role? We have an exciting opportunity to join our established and expanding Site Accommodation team in Donabate.
As Area Hire Manager, you will be joining a fast-paced and rewarding environment! You will be a hands-on, commercial, results driven salesperson with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and will share our ethos and company values.
- Role based- Donabate
- Contract type- Full time, Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
What you can expect in an area hire manager role at Portakabin:
- Generate orders by demonstrating a commitment to business development, the professional handling of opportunities and visiting customer sites.
- Ensure the agreed KPIs are achieved for all hire targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Carry out structured business development programmes.
- Generate fresh initiatives to heighten local awareness and maximise conversion of direct opportunities.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g CRM and SAP) to ensure customer information is kept up to date.
Some of the vast rewards of working for Portakabin:
- Continued professional development – access to further education and courses
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and option to buy 5 additional days.
- Employee benefits program (Discounts at 100s of shops, gyms, and restaurants!)
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin!
What we expect of you:
- Significant face to face sales experience (B2B and B2C)
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign/cold calling
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Experience of operating in a busy, fast paced commercial environment.
- Experience gained in the Construction Accommodation Hire sector (desirable – not essential)
- Full driving licence
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
We are conducting interviews during, or before, the week commencing Monday 2nd October
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 2,000 people across ten European countries.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Portakabin is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective colleagues. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and perspectives and hire great people to build talented and diverse teams.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments throughout the application, recruitment, and onboarding processes for candidates that require additional support and/or adjustments to be made.