Are you customer focused, deadline driven with a keen eye for detail?
Did you answer ‘yes’ to the above questions? Great! We are recruiting for a Contract Administrator to join our Site Accommodation team in Sherburn!
Your role will be to ensure all Portakabin Ltd contracts and created and maintained in line with company procedures and policies alongside providing technical and commercial guidance and support function for commercial staff.
You will also be responsible for the invoicing of all Site Accommodation Contracts; in an accurate and timely manner, to maximise profit, facilitate prompt cash collection and comply with accounting practises.
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,500
- Role based: Sherburn, LS25 6RE
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
* The creation of all Site Accommodation contracts, invoices, credit notes, contract amendments and terminations using SAP database ensuring the accuracy of customer master data and credit information.
* Manage month end billing in a timely manner including electronic inputting of invoices on various customer portals, following complex invoicing requirements
* Liaise directly with customers and foster and develop internal and external relationships through effective communication to provide excellent levels of service.
* Monitor movement of all hire fleet buildings on the SAP database so that model type, utilisation and progress of hire fleet activity can be determined. Maintain, amend and create SAP equipment records.
* Action customer purchase orders to ensure prompt payment is received.
* Order & utilise Dunn & Bradstreet credit reports, providing advice to commercial areas in line with Portakabin’s credit policy.
Benefits & Opportunities
* Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
* Working flexibly principles
* Contributory pension
* Annual bonus
* A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
* A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Employee Benefits Program (Discounts at 100s of shops, gyms, restaurants and even holidays!)
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
* Strong administrative experience in a customer service environment
* Solid understanding of various software packages including MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Good level of numeracy/literacy
* Monitors performance against deadline and milestones
* Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
* Proven exceptional organisation & planning skills
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
We are conducting interviews during, or before, the week commencing Monday 25 September 2023.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 2,000 people across ten European countries.
As an equal opportunities employer, Portakabin is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective colleagues. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and perspectives and hire great people to build talented and diverse teams.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments throughout the application, recruitment, and onboarding processes for candidates that require additional support and/or adjustments to be made.