Are you looking to join a friendly, and supportive team?
We’re looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our call centre team to support our Commercial business based at our Nottingham Hire and Service Centre as part of the Marketing team on a fixed term contract. This is equally a great opportunity for someone with a telemarketing background or someone with customer service experience in the retail or hospitality sector looking to move into an office based role as all training will be provided.
Reporting to the Business Development Implementation Manager you will champion best practice telemarketing and collaboration with other business units, as well as being responsible for unique inbound customer service channels via the incoming line as well as Live Chat.
- Salary: £22,765 per annum (pro rata)
- Role based: Beeston, Nottingham (NG9 6DP)
- Contract type: Fixed Term up to 22nd December 2023
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
- Drive telemarketing activity via inbound and, more importantly, outbound calling to achieve set opportunity targets.
- Qualify website ‘call to action’ leads in accordance with customer service level agreements.
- Both add to and cleanse company information on CRM in order to protect the integrity and value of the system as a key commercial asset.
- Articulating value and create desire via telephone conversations, encouraging peers within the team to do the same.
- Work with your manager and the wider Business Development team to deliver key messages through calling briefs that focus on call handling techniques.
- Ensure all relevant information is entered into the CRM system.
- Be a regular user of Live Chat and have familiarity of the Portakabin websites.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues you engage with across the business when referring opportunities.
- Field customer service queries efficiently and effectively to the relevant business unit.
- Qualify or disqualify an opportunity utilising experienced call handling techniques.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
- Fully funded professional qualifications and membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Benefits Program (Discounts at 100s of shops, gyms, restaurants and even holidays!)
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven previous customer service experience
- Proven exceptional organisation & planning skills
- Solid understanding of various software packages is desirable
- Previous experience of CRM Microsoft Dynamics is desirable
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
We are conducting interviews during, or before, the week commencing Monday 7th August 2023.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 2,000 people across ten European countries.
As an equal opportunities employer, Portakabin is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective colleagues. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and perspectives and hire great people to build talented and diverse teams.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments throughout the application, recruitment, and onboarding processes for candidates that require additional support and/or adjustments to be made.
View the role profile here.