Are you the exceptional person we need to help us harness the awesome power of the web? We’ve got a brand name that gets us noticed and an award-winning B2B website that we’re proud of, can you help it fly?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us on a fixed term contract for 12 months. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop, manage, optimise, and maximise ALL the digital assets of Portakabin, but mostly our business-critical website.
Salary: £43,000 per annum plus annual bonus 10% OTE – 20% max
Role based: York, YO32
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Start date: April 2024
Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generate digital road map and own its successful deployment to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that all activity undertakes a customer-first, commercial and insights-driven approach to drive team and company goals
- Develop website content and functionality so that it is always best in class and up-to-date
- Optimisation of digital marketing channels to achieve lead generation and conversion targets.
- Manage the performance of the web agency and all website suppliers on time, to budget, to quality.
- Maintain brand consistency to brand guidelines and protect IP.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders, gaining their commitment through persuading and influencing
- Identifying latest trends through market research and working with others to brainstorm innovative growth strategies
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- Single Private Medical Insurance
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
- Fully funded professional qualifications and membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Expertise of international digital environments (predominantly websites)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent stakeholder management with influencing and persuasion skills
- Ability to structure information to meet needs of customers
- Experience operating and managing a CMS.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing a class leading B2B international website.
- Experience of working in a corporate/agency environment
- Strong understanding of SEO principles, including outreach digital PR tactics, and experience optimising page to rank on SERP
- Strong understanding of PPC / other paid advertising and experience managing paid advertising budget / analysing results
- Experience managing large dedicated digital budget
- Experience using CRM and live chat software
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin employs more than 2000 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.