Are you highly organised, self-motivated, and confident? Do you pride yourself on creating a quality customer service experience?
Did you answer ‘Yes’ to the above questions? Great – we have brilliant news for you! An opportunity has arisen for a Hire Administrator to join our Interiors team based in Merseyside.
As a Hire Administrator you will be responsible for developing, promoting, and maximising profitable business opportunities for our Interiors team within the Hire Division. Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be providing commercial and administrative support, ensuring high levels of service delivery to achieve orders determined by the KPI’s for Interiors.
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,500
- Role based: Merseyside, L34 9AB
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
* Proactive in response to internal client enquiries, generating orders, preparing quotations and drawings to our client’s requirements.
* Work with internal clients to increase opportunity conversion.
* Using systems, including SAP, you will ensure client information is accurate, providing statistical information when required.
* Operate an internal customer care programme for internal customers.
* Complete furniture layouts in AutoCAD / Revit and produce 3D renders for customers.
* Foster and develop strong client relationships to ensure a quality service.
* Effective communication with both clients and internal teams will be essential to ensure excellent levels of service, along with communication to sub-contractors to obtain proposals for quotations and to ensure performance and quality standards are met regarding planned maintenance and rectifications.
Benefits & Opportunities
* Option to buy 5 days of additional annual leave
* Working flexibly principles
* Annual bonus
* A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services including Mental Health First Aiders, access to support helplines and discounted gym memberships
* Contributory pension
* A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
* Cycle to work scheme
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
* Strong administration experience gained within a customer service environment.
* Good level of numeracy/literacy.
* Solid understanding of various software packages, including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Establishes good relationships with customers and staff, building effective networks.
* Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
* Proven exceptional organisation & planning skills.
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.