We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Coordinator to join our team in Warrington! The role is a key position for driving the commercial performance and the development of the key accounts for our Site Accommodation business. Maximising opportunities, order winning and providing excellent customer services to our key accounts.
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
- Role based: Warrington
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Achieve hire order targets as agreed with the Key Account Manager/Regional Commercial Manager.
- Deliver key account management with a consistently exemplary service.
- Ensure sound customer relationships are developed through effective communication, resulting in repeat, continued opportunities and orders.
- Prepare and issue quotations, drawings and quarterly client reports in an efficient manner, promptly follow up all quotations to assist in order winning
- Creating and inputting contracts
- Generate and participate in business development initiatives to increase opportunity and order numbers with our key accounts.
- Support tender submissions that will assist in growing and developing the key account client base
- General administration duties
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- Annual commission
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
- Fully funded professional qualifications and membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Benefits Program (Discounts at 100s of shops, gyms, restaurants and even holidays!)
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Business to business sales experience
- Experience of co-ordinating large volume accounts
- Experience gained in the construction accommodation hire sector
- Technical sales experience
- A full UK Drivers Licence
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,800 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.