We have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Coordinator to join our Site Accommodation team in Warrington!
Your role will be a key position for driving the commercial performance and the development of the Key Accounts of Portakabin (Site Accommodation) Ltd.
You will be maximising opportunities, order winning and providing excellent customer services to our key accounts. These accounts are major construction companies working on a national basis.
We’re looking for someone with a strong administration background, who is a team player and can adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced role.
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
* Role based: Warrington, WA4 4RE
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Achieve hire order targets as agreed with the Key Account Manager/Divisional MD
* Ensure sound customer relationships are developed through effective communication, resulting in repeat, continued opportunities and orders.
* Prepare and issue quotations and drawings in an efficient manner, promptly follow up all quotations to assist in order winning.
* Process orders, and in turn raise contracts for orders received into the business from the selected key accounts.
* Generate and participate in business development initiatives to increase opportunity and order numbers with our key accounts.
* Support tender submissions that will assist in growing and developing the key account client base.
Benefits & Opportunities
* Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
* Working flexibly principles
* Contributory pension
* A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
* A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Employee Benefits Program (Discounts at 100s of shops, gyms, restaurants and even holidays!)
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
* Negotiating and Influencing clients and internal stakeholders
* 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C, including Maths and English, or equivalent
* Business to business sales experience
* Experience of business development
* Experience of co-ordinating large volume accounts
* Target driven
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
We are conducting interviews during, or before, the week commencing Monday 26 February 2024
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 2,000 people across ten European countries.
As an equal opportunities employer, Portakabin is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective colleagues. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and perspectives and hire great people to build talented and diverse teams.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments throughout the application, recruitment, and onboarding processes for candidates that require additional support and/or adjustments to be made.