Do you love marketing and want to get some great experience?
Do you want to get exposure working with an international company?
Are you available now? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a marketing assistant to join us immediately until the end of the year. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be part of a marketing team and receive in-depth training to help us deliver some critical projects.
You’ll need a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with data as part of this role is making sure that the rest of the marketing team are on track with their campaign delivery. We’ll get you completely involved at every step of the journey, from creating a brief, to working with our internal brand team and then capturing the results, plus show you how our CRM works.
It’s a great opportunity to learn a lot, make a difference and get some great exposure with a well-known brand.
- Pay: £25K pro rata (36.25 hour working week)
- Role based: York
- Contract type: Temporary – until December 31st 2022
- Part-time or job share available
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure projects and campaigns run smoothly (including working with our CRM database, data analysis via Excel etc)
- Business Unit management – monitoring of monthly figures and delivering Business Unit specific campaigns to support opportunity and order winning.
- Supporting planning and delivery of our multi-channel campaign strategy, which will include creating briefs, delivering marketing emails and data analysis
- Supporting delivery of our current marketing campaign delivery with an external agency, Sopro. This will include attending account meetings and administrative support to respond to customers who have an enquiry – plus making sure that contact data is added correctly to our CRM system.
- Planning and delivery of marketing campaigns, from working with the Business Development team to scope and plan the campaign, right the way through to delivering the campaign and scheduling follow up.
- Assisting the planning and delivery of promotional events.
- Supporting the marketing team with managing the marketing budget
- Supporting delivery of ad-hoc projects delivered by the marketing department. Projects may include Virtual Reality concepts, marketing brochure and literature updates.
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave (pro rata)
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous marketing experience
- Solid understanding of various software packages
- Previous experience of CRM Microsoft Dynamics is desirable
- Proven exceptional organisation & planning skills
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.
Read the Role Profile here: Marketing Assistant