We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our friendly team based at Leeds Hire and Service Centre.
As a Project Administrator your role will be to provide administrative support and assistance with the coordination, implementation, and delivery of a variety of projects within a number of industry sectors. Your role will also include producing documentation including risk registers and project programmes and supporting the project team to always ensure effective cost and programme control at all times.
- Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
- Role based: Leeds, LS12 6LZ
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Manage all correspondence, documentation and information relating to project delivery in accordance with Portakabin Project Delivery and Document Control standards.
- Assist with the coordination and control of Projects, using MS Project software, within the designated area of operation, working to planned costs and within agreed timescales.
- Provide administrative support as required to ensure compliance with all legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and/or Company procedure/Policies relating to Health and Safety.
- Assist with the production of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Drawings and Delivery Schedules on a project specific basis.
- Liaise with all functions and sub-contractors to support projects are completed within agreed timescales and planned costs.
Benefits & Opportunities
* Working flexibly principles
* Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
* Contributory pension
* A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
* Cycle to work scheme
* A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
* Strong administrative experience in a client facing role
* GCSE Maths and English at Grade 4 or above (or equivalent grade)
* Solid understanding of various software packages, including MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Listens, consults others, and communicates proactively
* Proven organisation & planning skills
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
Portakabin remains in the ownership of the York based Shepherd family and now employs more than 1,750 people across ten European countries.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.