We have two fantastic roles available for individuals with strong commercial, customer service and business development experience to join our team as Quotations Coordinators in Donabate.
As Quotations Coordinator you will help develop and promote the Company’s Hire business by providing Business development, commercial and administrative support to the Customer Support Manager. This is a critical role in providing support to our commercial managers to achieve our KPIs. In the role you will be involved qualifying incoming enquiries, analysing drawings and capturing costs of a variety of different product ranges as well as accurately and efficiently compiling quotations to ensure the commercial team hit critical KPIs.
This is a fast-paced role and an exciting opportunity to become part of a growing commercial team and established company like Portakabin Ireland.
- Salary: From €35,000 - 40,000 based on experience
- Role based: Donabate, Ireland
- Contract type: Permanent, full-time
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Providing service level agreements for the generation of quotes
- Carrying out structured business development, including “cold calling” within the area designated, in order to achieve order targets
- Responding to customer enquiries to generate orders and prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements
- Effectively using internal systems to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned
- Effective coordination with internal and external customers relating to goods and services throughout the life cycle of opportunities and orders
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong Commercial Administration experience
- Business Development experience B2B/B2C
- Customer Service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An excellent telephone manner
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of Microsoft Packages and CRM
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applications.
See the role profile here.