We are looking for a commercially focussed, entrepreneurial and results-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our team in Portakabin (Ireland) Ltd. Working as part of our Commercial department in Donabate, you will execute the business strategy, delivering turnover, profit and financial targets for your region.
- Salary: From €50,000 - €55,000 per annum
- Role based: Donabate
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual leave: 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Utilise business tools such as CRM and Power BI to ensure the commercial targets are achieved and that performance against these targets is regularly assessed
- Develop a specification-based hire approach to provide clarity of specification to the customer which can easily be translated into an accurate scope of works that can be used for pricing and production planning
- Ensure that stretching targets for Building Services products are achieved in a consistent basis across all product categories (Modular and Single Modular Buildings)
- Assist the Head of Commercial in the development of the future commercial strategy for the company
- Ensure that all governance requirements in relation to orders and opportunities are understood and fully adhered to by your Colleagues
- Provide the Finance and Operations departments with accurate demand and termination forecasts to facilitate accurate forecasting of contribution and factory spend.
- Provide accurate demand forecasts to the Operations and Finance teams to facilitate accurate overall business planning
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- Company Car
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
There is also great opportunity for career progression within Portakabin. Roughly one third of our roles are filled by internal candidates!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- Substantial technical sales experience, including f2f and B2B
- Extensive experience of specification selling into multinationals and construction industry or related industries
- Track record of delivering against challenging targets
- Track record of successfully introducing new processes and KPIs
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Full Irish driving licence
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Experience of Strategy development and influence at a senior level
- Strong presentation skills (visual, written and oral)
Even if you do not match all of our ‘ideal’ criteria we would still be very keen to receive your CV as we love developing our people and may feel that you could be developed into this role.
As innovators in the science of building, we provide modular buildings for hire and sale, as well as supplying refurbished buildings and construction site accommodation. We deliver building solutions for organisations of any size, in sectors ranging from manufacturing, education and health to transport, utilities and construction.
We’re keen to get someone started in this role. If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply as soon as possible as we may close this job advert early if we receive a high number of applicants.
View the role profile: Regional Sales Manager Role Profile