We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice to join our Scheduling and Planning team. You will provide support to the Supply Chain Development manager and engage in a variety of business support activities including coordinating action plans for Supply Chain Development projects and ensuring colleagues are clear on expectations.
Your 18 months apprenticeship will be delivered through a blended learning approach supported by our learning provider, York College. You will be expected to complete coursework and assignments to achieve a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Salary: £16,000
- Role based: York
- Contract type: Apprentice
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Test functionalities in SAP test version that support improvement on forecast loading, MRP and or production scheduling.
- Coordinate SAP forecast upload meeting and actions with demand Manager and BiS
- Take actions agreed in SAP forecast upload in meetings and issue them to owners.
- Coordinate revamp of the Supply chain operations citispace
- Cleaning of 3K materials that are flagged for deletion, confirming if they are required in BOMs
- Running overdue purchase orders reports
Benefits & Opportunities
- Option to buy 5 days of annual leave
- Working flexibly principles
- Contributory pension
- A range of dedicated health and wellbeing services
- Employee Assistance Program
- A chance to give back to your community with an annual Volunteering Day Off
3 GCSE’s or equivalent, Grades 9 - 4 (A*- C) including Maths and English
We have lots of fantastic success stories from previous apprentices who have gone on to achieve industry recognised qualifications through their apprenticeships and many of our past apprentices are still working within the business today or have gone onto have successful careers elsewhere. Our workplace culture will allow you to pick up not only the knowledge and skills to be used in your future career but also experience working in a professional but relaxed environment that will give you the confidence to excel in your role and develop as a professional.
We truly believe that we put our people at the heart of everything we do, and you will have the job security and development opportunities that are rare in the current climate, so why not join us, and be a part of our continuing growth and success? With exciting future ambitions, we couldn’t think of a better time for you to join us!
If you think this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply by no later than Friday, 14 April 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews in April and May 2023.